I propose to expand what is covered by the term "crimes against humanity" to include at least the following:
- Suppression. oppression, and/or abuse of anyone.
- Working to deprive anyone of their civil and/or legal rights.
- Working to rig any political, economic, and/or religious systems for the benefit of the few at the expense of everyone else.
- Imposing a specific worldview on others who do not subscribe to that worldview (political and/or religious).
- Grand theft culture or civilization.
- Denialism that leads to significant economic, political, social dislocation, including but not limited to climate change denial, science denial, refusal to engage in long-term thinking.
- Working to propagandize people into silent oblivion.
- Engaging in excessive force to suppress dissent.
- Rigging an economic system to produce a permanent underclass of wage slaves.
- Denying access to education and the free circulation of information.
What do you think? Anything else that should be included?